TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Storms are blowing through Tampa Bay this morning.
Most of the area is under a Tornado Watch until 11 a.m. with heavy downpours and lightning expected.
News Channel 8 has started compiling videos of storms in Tampa Bay this morning.
Here’s what we have so far:
Large waves, lightning at Ben T. Davis Beach
Severe weather at Sand Key in Clearwater
Rain falls on Seminole
More rain in Seminole
Severe weather in Safety Harbor
Rainy morning at Ariana Village in Lakeland
- ‘Not going to be any surgery involved’: Bruce Arians provides update on Sean Murphy-Bunting’s elbow injury
- Restaurant hostess assaulted after asking tourists for vaccine cards, police say
- Fatal crash on Veterans Expressway shuts down all northbound lanes near Hillsborough Avenue
- Sailor from Palm Harbor holds baby for first time after coming home from Navy deployment
- Gasparilla Music Festival releases full lineup of performers, schedule