TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Storms are blowing through Tampa Bay this morning.
Most of the area is under a Tornado Watch until 11 a.m. with heavy downpours and lightning expected.
News Channel 8 has started compiling videos of storms in Tampa Bay this morning.
Here’s what we have so far:
Large waves, lightning at Ben T. Davis Beach
Severe weather at Sand Key in Clearwater
Rain falls on Seminole
More rain in Seminole
Severe weather in Safety Harbor
Rainy morning at Ariana Village in Lakeland
- Super Bowl LV odds: Kansas City a 3.5-point favorite
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl
- Biden plans to sign order for govt to buy more US goods
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states tied to storming of the Capitol
- 15-year-old girl dies after fight at Walmart; 4 minors arrested