TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Storms are blowing through Tampa Bay this morning.
Most of the area is under a Tornado Watch until 11 a.m. with heavy downpours and lightning expected.
News Channel 8 has started compiling videos of storms in Tampa Bay this morning.
Here’s what we have so far:
Large waves, lightning at Ben T. Davis Beach
Severe weather at Sand Key in Clearwater
Rain falls on Seminole
More rain in Seminole
Severe weather in Safety Harbor
Rainy morning at Ariana Village in Lakeland
- Tampa man creates unique device for socially distant trick or treating
- View with caution: This may be America’s creepiest Halloween display
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12-foot Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500
- Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Briefly muggy Sunday, another cold front inbound