(CNN/WFLA) – A video shows power crews from Oklahoma say a prayer before they went on their way to the east coast to help the area recover from Hurricane Dorian.
The OG&E crew members left on Tuesday morning.
There were 38 trucks carrying 64 crews members headed to Raleigh, North Carolina, where they will help restore power if needed.
The crews say they got a lot of help last week to restore powers to 100,000 Oklahomans, so they wanted to help others in need.
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Last warm and dry day before turning much colder
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Cirelli scores 1st career hat trick, Lightning rout Jets 7-1
- Tampa realtor warns about scammers using Zillow after finding fake Westchase listing
- USF police officer involved in rollover crash