(CNN/WFLA) – A video shows power crews from Oklahoma say a prayer before they went on their way to the east coast to help the area recover from Hurricane Dorian.
The OG&E crew members left on Tuesday morning.
There were 38 trucks carrying 64 crews members headed to Raleigh, North Carolina, where they will help restore power if needed.
The crews say they got a lot of help last week to restore powers to 100,000 Oklahomans, so they wanted to help others in need.
- WATCH: Coach disarms school gunman with a hug
- Kathleen Middle School cancels classes to repair storm damage
- Dogs rescued from locked storage unit doing well at Hernando County Animal Services
- Nestor becomes post-tropical, conditions improving for Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay area teen recovering after suffering spinal cord injury during football game