TAMPA (WFLA) – As Hurricane Dorian continues it’s trek along the east coast of Florida Uber is now offering free rides to anyone needing a ride to and from a state-approved evacuation shelter.
- How to redeem a free round trip (up to $20 each way) to and from a state-approved evacuation shelter
- Open your app and tap “Payment” in your app menu
- Scroll down to Promotions
- Tap “Add Promo Code”
- Enter code DORIANRELIEF then tap “Add”
- Select any of the state-approved Florida evacuation shelters listed at FloridaDisaster.org/info, or your local county website.
Lyft is offering two free rides up to $15 each when users use the code “DORIANRELIEF”. The code runs until Sept. 15
- 12-year-old girl shot at St. Pete children’s park, police say
- Man takes off with $30K in jewelry from Brandon Mall, deputies say
- Shoppers run for cover during ‘unfounded shooting incident’ at Brandon Mall, deputies say
- Fewer PM storms with some sun Sunday
- Lightning, Panthers get extra day of rest before back-to-back games