TAMPA (WFLA) — With just 11 days left in hurricane season, Tropical Storm Sebastien has formed in the Atlantic Ocean.
The National Hurricane Center says Tropical Storm Sebastien has maximum sustained winds of 45 miles per hour and is moving north-northwest at 8 miles per hour.
The storm is expected to merge with a cold front and dissipate in the next few days.
Sebastien’s projected track has the storm remaining over open waters, not threatening the Caribbean or the United States.
This story will be updated.
- Firewood businessman still chopping wood at 90 years old
- Suspect sought after prying open coin machines, stealing money in Hillsborough County
- Sarasota police looking for credit card thief
- Florida officials weigh in on deadly Pensacola naval base shooting
- Saudi gunman tweeted against US before naval base shooting