TAMPA (WFLA) — With just 11 days left in hurricane season, Tropical Storm Sebastien has formed in the Atlantic Ocean.
The National Hurricane Center says Tropical Storm Sebastien has maximum sustained winds of 45 miles per hour and is moving north-northwest at 8 miles per hour.
The storm is expected to merge with a cold front and dissipate in the next few days.
Sebastien’s projected track has the storm remaining over open waters, not threatening the Caribbean or the United States.
This story will be updated.
- Officials: 17th Florida panther struck, killed by vehicle this year
- Pres. Trump presses Georgia governor to help overturn election
- 200 Sephora locations to open in Kohl’s stores in 2021
- Southwest Airlines announces furlough for hundreds in Orlando
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years