TAMPA (WFLA) – As Hurricane Dorian closes in on Florida, many of the state’s major amusement parks are adjusting their schedules.
- Magic Kingdom Park: 8:00 A.M. – 3 P.M. (opening at 7:00 A.M. for Extra Magic Hours)
- EPCOT: 7:00 A.M. – 3 P.M.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. (opening at 6:00 A.M. for Extra Magic Hours)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 8:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. (opening at 7:00 A.M. for Extra Magic Hours)
- Disney Springs: 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports: Closed
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park: Closed
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf: 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf: 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
For more information visit Disney’s website.
Seaworld: Seaworld will also be closed on Tuesday due to Hurricane Dorian. Guests are asked to call 407-545-5550 to reschedule your visit.
Legoland: Out of an abundance of caution LEGOLAND’s theme park and water park will be closed on Tuesday, September 3. Legoland is expected to re-open on Wednesday, September 4 pending the track of Hurricane Dorian. LEGOLAND Hotel will remain open.
As of now, Universal Studios is open however, Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park will be closed.