TAMPA (WFLA) – As Hurricane Dorian approaches AT&T is making sure its customers won’t have to worry about overage charges due to the storm.
AT&T posted on their website the statement:
With Hurricane Dorian approaching, we plan to waive overage charges on mobile services, giving unlimited talk, text and data for AT&T wireless and AT&T PREPAID customers in affected areas in Florida from September 2 to September 8. We’re closely monitoring Hurricane Dorian and will continue to provide updates as needed.
For more on this and the latest on AT&T network preparations, visit their website
MORE HURRICANE COVERAGE:
- NOAA Hurricane Hunters analyze Dorian
- GETTING RESULTS: 8 On Your Side helps correct official list of troubled nursing homes
- Cocoa Beach beachfront businesses near empty as Hurricane Dorian threat looms
- FPL secures 13,000 workers ahead of Dorian
- How much does a hurricane kit cost? What to know as you prepare for Dorian