TAMPA (WFLA) — A Tornado Warning was issued for Hillsborough and Manatee counties Saturday morning as Tampa Bay begins to feel effects of Tropical Storm Cristobal in the Gulf.
The warning expired for Manatee County about a half hour before expiring for Hillsborough.
The storm didn’t bring a lot of lightning to the area, but did carry very heavy rainfall.
- World War II vet, grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- Gay Culverhouse, former Bucs president who helped injured players dies at 73
- Hillsborough County absentee ballots on their way to mailboxes
- Sarasota County beaches to remain open for July 4th holiday
- Where to see 4th of July fireworks in Tampa Bay