TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Temps topped out at 93 Friday afternoon in Tampa and temps are looking just as hot for the week ahead.
Overnight lows will be in the low 70s with a few clouds around. Saturday is shaping up to be another scorcher. The forecast high is 94 degrees in Tampa, with nothing but sunshine around.
Sunday is looking just as hot with a high of 94 and mostly sunny skies. A strong ridge of high pressure will continue to keep us in a hot and stable atmosphere with not rain expected for awhile.
Memorial Day the high is 93 in Tampa with more sunshine and dry conditions.
CLICK HERE: TRACK THE STORMS WITH OUR INTERACTIVE RADAR
Make sure to download the popular, free News Channel 8 MaxDefender8 App on your smartphone for real-time conditions, forecasts, radar tracking, alerts, and more.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- President Trump arrives in Tokyo for state visit, golf and sumo
- Food safety tips for Memorial Day
- Rhode Island mayor threatens to remove beds from fire stations
- Missing Maui hiker with ties to Tampa Bay area found alive after 2 weeks