TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Any showers and storms will come to an end this Tuesday evening. Skies will clear out during the overnight period.
Expect a sunny start Wednesday with a light southeast wind. Temperatures will warm up quickly, reaching the low to mid 90s. Showers and strms will begin popping up after lunchtime along the sea breeze. Rain chances rise to 40% by the late afternoon.
Expect a similar forecast Thursday with some slightly lower rain chances for Friday and the weekend.
TRACKING THE TROPICS:
Barry is now a remnant low dropping rain over the Ohio River Valley. Elsewhere, no other tropical activity is expected in the next five days.
CLICK HERE: TRACK THE STORMS WITH OUR INTERACTIVE RADAR
Make sure to download the popular, free News Channel 8 MaxDefender8 App on your smartphone for real-time conditions, forecasts, radar tracking, alerts, and more.
- Tampa teen behind major Twitter hack has disposition hearing at 1:30
- “Bead the Berg” transforms St. Pete and our co-hosts into art
- Comedians Bobby Moynihan and Vella Lovell talk “Mr. Mayor”
- Missouri daycare under investigation after toddler found outside in the cold
- Breakthrough Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction