ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH) – After ceasing commercial operations early Tuesday, Orlando International Airport will be back open for business Wednesday at noon.
Airport officials said noon was determined to be the earliest time Orlando International Airport could reasonably resume normal operations.
Air carriers will begin phasing of flight operations beginning later this afternoon.
The airport had ceased commercial operations ahead of Hurricane Dorian at 2 a.m. on Tuesday.
Passengers are still encouraged to check with their airlines.
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Last warm and dry day before turning much colder
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Cirelli scores 1st career hat trick, Lightning rout Jets 7-1
- Tampa realtor warns about scammers using Zillow after finding fake Westchase listing
- USF police officer involved in rollover crash