ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH) – After ceasing commercial operations early Tuesday, Orlando International Airport will be back open for business Wednesday at noon.
Airport officials said noon was determined to be the earliest time Orlando International Airport could reasonably resume normal operations.
Air carriers will begin phasing of flight operations beginning later this afternoon.
The airport had ceased commercial operations ahead of Hurricane Dorian at 2 a.m. on Tuesday.
Passengers are still encouraged to check with their airlines.
- Seagram’s heir sentenced to prison in branded sex slave case
- Employees stressed about returning to work during pandemic
- ‘Cake Boss’ star Buddy Valastro fears he won’t bake again after grisly bowling injury
- Celebrity Chef Judi Gallagher with quick and easy brisket
- COVID-19 data tracker for Florida schools incomplete