ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH) – After ceasing commercial operations early Tuesday, Orlando International Airport will be back open for business Wednesday at noon.
Airport officials said noon was determined to be the earliest time Orlando International Airport could reasonably resume normal operations.
Air carriers will begin phasing of flight operations beginning later this afternoon.
The airport had ceased commercial operations ahead of Hurricane Dorian at 2 a.m. on Tuesday.
Passengers are still encouraged to check with their airlines.
- WATCH: Coach disarms school gunman with a hug
- Kathleen Middle School cancels classes to repair storm damage
- Dogs rescued from locked storage unit doing well at Hernando County Animal Services
- Nestor becomes post-tropical, conditions improving for Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay area teen recovering after suffering spinal cord injury during football game