TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A cold front continues to push through the Tampa Bay area today.
Temperatures will fall through the 70s and into the upper 60s by sunset. Most of the rain ends this afternoon, but clouds linger and a stray light shower is possible.
Expect a much cooler night with lows in the 50s. Saturday will be mostly cloudy with a cool breeze. Highs will stay in the upper 60s. The clouds finally begin to clear Saturday night, and it’s even cooler. Lows will be in the upper 40s to low 50s.
Sunday will be a mostly sunny and pleasantly cool day with highs near 70. Another cold front passes Tuesday and keeps temperatures below average most of next week.
- West Virginia coronavirus outbreak linked to party with 70-100 young people, officials say
- Authorities seek help identifying suspects who allegedly attacked 80-year-old man
- Dream job: Company offering $1,000 to play Animal Crossing
- Popular Sarasota restaurant closed after employee dies of COVID-19
- Pinellas County Schools to require students, staff to wear masks, according to reopening plan