TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Well, it’s finally that time Tampa Bay. You can now break out the winter coats and long pants as a cold front is set to approach the area this upcoming week.
This weekend’s potent cold front will continue to move south on Monday followed by some winter-like temperatures.
High temperatures will be in the 60s by mid-week, with the low temperature hitting the lower 40s. This will be the coldest temperature Tampa Bay has seen since February.
Moving into Tuesday, sunshine will return but a breezy north wind will hold afternoon high temperatures in the low 60s.
Wednesday will be the coldest day of the week with morning low temperatures reaching the low 40s with some upper 30s across northern areas. Afternoon high temperatures will reach the mid-60s.
By the end of the week, another cold front will move through Friday into Saturday. This will keep temperatures just below average heading into the weekend.
Below is a breakdown of the high and low temperatures for the upcoming week:
- Monday: 72 degrees
- Tuesday: 61 degrees
- Wednesday: 64 degrees
- Thursday: 75 degrees
- Friday: 77 degrees
- Tuesday: 48 degrees
- Wednesday: 40 degrees
- Thursday: 52 degrees
- Friday: 63 degrees
For the latest on the upcoming forecast, stick with the Max Defender 8 Weather Team.
LATEST FROM OUR MAX DEFENDER 8 WEATHER TEAM:
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Mostly cloudy and cool today, warming trend this week
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Staying cool Sunday, milder next week
- NASA: 2020 tied for hottest year on record
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Cool with gusty winds Saturday, staying below average Sunday in Tampa Bay
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Breezy and cool weekend across Tampa Bay