TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – This spell of “Florida cold” is closing water parks on certain dates this week.
Volcano Bay at Universal Orlando is closed Monday and Tuesday due to weather, according to the park’s Twitter account.
For updates on when the park will reopen, guests can call 407-817-8317.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Aquatica water park is also closed both Monday and Tuesday.
Typhoon Lagoon at Walt Disney World Resort will remain closed through Thursday, according to the My Disney Experience app.
Island H2O Live in Kissimmee is closed Monday.
Disney World’s Blizzard Beach has been closed for refurbishment and Busch Gardens’ Adventure Island is already closed for the season.
- How will Polk deputies, officers enforce stay-at-home order?
- Expert predicts the 2020 Atlantic hurricane season will be more active, 16 named storms
- 1,000 additional COVID-19 tests available at Raymond James Stadium
- Florida coronavirus: Gov. DeSantis signs executive order superseding local COVID-19 orders
- Coronavirus in US: More than 8,000 Americans have recovered from COVID-19