SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Sony on Monday released the first official trailer featuring Tom Hanks as Mr. Rogers in the upcoming movie, “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.”
The film, directed by Marielle Heller, is based on a story by journalist Tom Junod about how he and Mr. Rogers became friends.
The movie is set to be released this November.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Drier air today, more rain into the weekend
- Families say they were forced out of Pinellas mobile home park due to feces running from sinks
- Amazon delivery driver charged with stealing packages, selling them on wife’s OfferUp page
- Chemo drug shortage has families of children with cancer scrambling
- Boxer Patrick Day dies after suffering traumatic brain injury during fight