(KPRC/NBC) – An expensive puppy was stolen from a home in Texas, and it was all captured on camera.
A doorbell video shows the man running away with the 6-week-old French Bulldog on Saturday.
The man showed up at a home in Rosharon, pretending to be interested in “buying” the dog.
The price for the Merle French Bulldog with unusual coloring is $4,200. Cash.
But instead of completing the transation, the man grabbed the puppy and ran to his car.
The owner ran after him, but couldn’t catch up before he drove away.
“I love my dogs and I don’t like the idea of them going to somebody that’s going to hurt them or abuse them. He can be dead in a week from parvo. It doesn’t have its shots,” the owner told KPRC.
- Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour America’s first African American female combat pilot is now a powerful motivational speaker
- Senate Democrats propose canceling $50K in student loan debt per person
- Sweet potato hash with eggs
- Tampa couple writes book to help couples have a healthy marriage
- WWE superstar Titus O’Neil and his foundation help failing Hillsborough County school becoming a thriving one