DEKALB COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — There were two types of celebrations Friday at the Dekalb County Police Department when one of the graduating officers turned around and proposed to his girlfriend.
Officer Quandre Walker graduated from Dekalb County’s 119th police academy.
When the officers did an about face, they were holding signs popping the question in front of family and friends.
The crowd went wild and she said yes.
- David L. Lander, best known as ‘Squiggy’ on Laverne & Shirley, dies at 73
- College students surprise professor with heartwarming thank you message, video goes viral
- McRib is back for the first time in 8 years
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Officials: 17th Florida panther struck, killed by vehicle this year