TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A local company is doing something good by donating pre-prepared meals to some of the most vulnerable families.
Eat Fresco is donating hundreds of meals to families in need through charity organizations that provide shelter.
Families who are homeless or victims of domestic violence are staying “safer at home” in a different way, but they don’t have to worry about where their next meal is coming from.
Eat Fresco has healthy, protein based meals packed with nutrition.
The company founder, Tracy Povolny, told 8 On Your Side’s Lila Gross she is happy to just do her part during this difficult time.
You can find Eat Fresco meals at grocers around town like Publix, Duckweed and Nature’s Food Patch, and when you buy a meal you help give a meal to those in need.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Eat Fresco.
- Film crew voiced complaints before fatal on-set shooting
- Armed suspect in custody after barricading self in Fort Myers McDonald’s, sheriff says
- Brian Laundrie’s parents ‘weren’t concerned’ he hurt himself at first, lawyer says
- Tampa Pig Jig draws thousands for BBQ, live music fundraiser
- Man charged after woman finds ‘small spy camera’ placed in apartment window near UCF