TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A local company is doing something good by donating pre-prepared meals to some of the most vulnerable families.
Eat Fresco is donating hundreds of meals to families in need through charity organizations that provide shelter.
Families who are homeless or victims of domestic violence are staying “safer at home” in a different way, but they don’t have to worry about where their next meal is coming from.
Eat Fresco has healthy, protein based meals packed with nutrition.
The company founder, Tracy Povolny, told 8 On Your Side’s Lila Gross she is happy to just do her part during this difficult time.
You can find Eat Fresco meals at grocers around town like Publix, Duckweed and Nature’s Food Patch, and when you buy a meal you help give a meal to those in need.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Eat Fresco.
- Projections show Florida beginning another surge of daily coronavirus deaths
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- Lakeland setting up hotline, reward program to crack down on illegal dumping
- Former St. Petersburg officer sentenced to 8 years in prison for possession of child porn
- Florida coronavirus: State tallies 2,145 cases, 105 new deaths