(CNN) – Will Smith is a superstar with a five-star rating…on Lyft.
The actor went undercover as a driver as part of “Bad Boys for Lyft,” a play on words that cross promotes Lyft with Smith’s new movie “Bad Boys for Life.”
The unsuspecting passengers were very surprised by their celebrity driver, with one so shocked that she blurted out expletives.
Not only did the experience “lyft” their spirits, but the passengers also received a free year of Lyft rides!
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- What’s deadlier? Coronavirus or flu
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen