TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A pod of dolphins put on a show for the camera near St. Pete Beach on Christmas Day.
Michael McCarthy of the See Through Canoe company was spending his Christmas morning on the water and captured video of the dolphins.
“The dolphins were doing some good jumps,” said McCarthy.
He also shot drone video of what looks like hundreds of manatees in the water.
“I’ve noticed that for the last five years in a row the manatees have arrived at their winter hangouts seven to ten days later each year,” McCarthy said.
- Crooks capitalize on fears surrounding pandemic, rope people in vaccine schemes
- Schumer: Trump impeachment trial to begin week of Feb. 8
- Sheriff, report: Naked Florida man stole, crashed sheriff’s office cruiser
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain