CHARLOTTE, N.C. (NBC) — A food truck caught fire and exploded in Charlotte, North Carolina Saturday.
Cell phone video shows the fire and explosion in the city’s South End. Officials said the food truck was a converted passenger van.
One person suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Officials say this was an isolated incident and the only other damages besides the van were power lines directly above the fire.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Sunny and pleasant days ahead
- Tampa pastor who led packed services during safer-at-home order is shutting down the church
- FDA hasn’t authorized a two-minute test for coronavirus
- Coast Guard: Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick onboard
- Engineer intentionally derailed train in attempted attack on hospital ship USNS Mercy, federal prosecutors say