CHARLOTTE, N.C. (NBC) — A food truck caught fire and exploded in Charlotte, North Carolina Saturday.
Cell phone video shows the fire and explosion in the city’s South End. Officials said the food truck was a converted passenger van.
One person suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Officials say this was an isolated incident and the only other damages besides the van were power lines directly above the fire.
- Pentagon researchers develop under-the-skin sensor that detects COVID infection
- Unusual treatment shows promise for kids with brain tumors
- Sheriff Grady Judd to provide details on fatal officer-involved shooting in Winter Haven
- 5,200 tons of cosmic dust fall to Earth each year
- WATCH: News Channel 8’s Deanne King rides with the Blue Angels