TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Philadelphia police are looking for a woman who made a blowtorch using a bottle of hairspray and a lighter, and used it to burn items in a store.
A video shows a woman reach through the counter and burn several items at a deli on Nov. 20.
The store owner, Yang Lin, told NBC10 the woman wanted a beer, but did not have any money. She became angry when he wouldn't give her the beer for free.
"'I said, 'You need to get out of here.' You know? She was more angry. She seen me go out so she wanted to fight me," Lin said.
Fortunately, no one was injured.
Police said she will be arrested for arson if they find her.
- Image copyright 2018 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Caught on camera: an arrest related to a deadly shooting in Tampa
- WATCH: Tampa K-9 officer Indo gets last call before retirement
- Shoe launch canceled after officer injured by unruly Florida crowd
- Pence aide out of running to be Trump's next chief of staff