(CNN) – Sheriff’s deputies in California on Monday lent a helping hand to a bear that got stuck while dumpster diving.
According to a posting on the Placer County Sheriff’s website, the bear is known around the area as “T-shirt.”‘
He got the nickname because of a white patch of fur on his chest.
This wasn’t “T-shirt’s” first run-in with the law.
According to the posting, he’s had prior encounters with police.
- Despite pleas from health officials, AAA expects 50 million to travel this Thanksgiving
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- CDC estimates only 1/8th of infections caught
- New emergency order from DOE not coming before Thanksgiving
- 40-foot tall leg lamp from ‘A Christmas Story’ stands in Oklahoma in ‘indescribably beautiful’ glory