(CNN) – Sheriff’s deputies in California on Monday lent a helping hand to a bear that got stuck while dumpster diving.
According to a posting on the Placer County Sheriff’s website, the bear is known around the area as “T-shirt.”‘
He got the nickname because of a white patch of fur on his chest.
This wasn’t “T-shirt’s” first run-in with the law.
According to the posting, he’s had prior encounters with police.
- Man cuts own throat, dies after verdict in North Dakota federal courtroom
- FDOT asking community input for new Howard Frankland Bridge sail design
- Florida employers can require COVID-19 vaccine but can’t ask for proof
- Missing Nebraska dad arrested in California after kids found dead
- Yes, your iPhone is taking ‘invisible’ pictures of you