CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A vehicle sailed over multiple cars at a Citrus County car dealership on Tuesday after the driver suffered a medical event, and the entire ordeal was captured on video.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, the incident occurred around 1:30 p.m.
The driver became dizzy and hit an embankment, causing the vehicle to fly almost 140 feet into the air before landing in the Crystal Ford parking lot.
The sheriff’s office said the car struck three vehicles in the process.
The driver is receiving treatment and no one else was injured.
- Tampa high school students give back to Gold Star mother
- WATCH: Manatee swims around group of canoers near Fort DeSoto Park
- Walt Disney World increasing capacity at parks
- ‘Fan on Demand’: Tampa Bay Lightning looking to hire super fan for Stanley Cup Playoff game
- Country superstar Thomas Rhett encourages Tampa Bay kids to #GetOutside