CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A vehicle sailed over multiple cars at a Citrus County car dealership on Tuesday after the driver suffered a medical event, and the entire ordeal was captured on video.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, the incident occurred around 1:30 p.m.
The driver became dizzy and hit an embankment, causing the vehicle to fly almost 140 feet into the air before landing in the Crystal Ford parking lot.
The sheriff’s office said the car struck three vehicles in the process.
The driver is receiving treatment and no one else was injured.
- Disney cancels all cruises until at least March
- Nominate the remarkable woman in your life
- ‘Everybody is here for the ride’: Newsome Wolves football team determined to add another historical win to playoff run
- 1 dead after apartment fire in Lake Wales
- Volunteer seriously injured by tiger at Big Cat Rescue undergoing surgery, arm broken in 3 places