Oh no, Spaghetti-o!
Take a look at this overturned tractor-trailer that ended up spilling 43,000 pounds of pasta.
The accident happened near downtown Nashville Wednesday.
The pasta problem caused back-ups for some time as crews used a small tractor to scoop up all of those noodles.
That’s a “linguine” of a mess!
And the load of pasta appears to be a “tortellini” loss!
- 5 storage units damaged by fire at warehouse in Carrollwood
- Floyd’s cause of death, ex-cop’s force will be keys at trial
- With virus aid in sight, Democrats debate filibuster changes
- Meghan describes suicidal thoughts after joining royal family, anguish about hurtful discussions about son
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish