(CNN) – The International House of Pancakes is celebrating its “Panniversary” with 58-cent pancakes.
The pancake chain was founded in 1958, hence the 58-cent price tag for your short stack, which is less than it cost when IHOP first opened.
These days, their three buttermilk pancakes usually cost about $6.
The delicious deal is available at participating locations from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday.
- “I couldn’t be more happy”: McGlockton girlfriend speaks out after Drejka verdict
- Inconsistent Franks, No. 8 Florida rally to beat Miami 24-20
- Lyft offers $1,000 in free ride credits to Tampa nonprofit organization
- Married only minutes, Texas newlyweds killed in crash
- Hundreds of Pinellas Co. high school students earn free college credit