(CNN) – The International House of Pancakes is celebrating its “Panniversary” with 58-cent pancakes.
The pancake chain was founded in 1958, hence the 58-cent price tag for your short stack, which is less than it cost when IHOP first opened.
These days, their three buttermilk pancakes usually cost about $6.
The delicious deal is available at participating locations from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday.
- U.S. mayors say their cities need money, infrastructure at meeting with Pres. Trump
- WATCH: Gasparilla Invasion & Parade of Pirates
- Law enforcement runs tight ship to keep 2020 Gasparilla safe
- Tapeworm removed from Austin man’s brain after months of headaches
- Illinois law caps insulin patient costs at $100 monthly