TAMPA, Fla. (WDTN) – Daylight Saving Time comes to an end this weekend. Are you excited for an extra hour of sleep?
The clocks will roll back one hour at 2 am, November 3, 2019.
Sunrise and sunset will be about an hour earlier on this day compared to November 2, and there will be more light in the morning.
Because the change happens in the middle of the night for most people, many will turn back the time before heading to bed on Saturday night.
Some also use it as a good time to replace batteries in devices such as smoke detectors.
- DeSantis to speak at press conference with Florida Highway Patrol
- Men who run Plant City pallet supplier stole 25 semi-trailers, $704K worth of wooden pallets, deputies say
- The New Review: Magnetic, educational Menorah for Hanukkah
- Enjoy beautiful sand sculptures at Sanding Ovations
- Walmart announces CyberWeek deals special offer for Walmart + members