PLANT CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – After losing their first game of the season to the New York Guardians on Sunday, the Tampa Bay Vipers are home and they are prepared to practice.
I will be at that practice in Plant City on Tuesday afternoon.
The head coach, Marc Trestman, and the starting quarterback, Aaron Murray, previously pointed to the turnovers and the inability to finish drives as the main reasons for the loss.
Can they fix those issues before the game on Saturday against the Seattle Dragons or will they fall short for the second week in a row?
- XFL suspends operations, lays off employees
- XFL no longer playing regular season games amid coronavirus outbreak
- Vipers head coach hopes energetic crowd at upcoming home game will help bring a win
- Vipers QB Taylor Cornelius expected to start on Sunday
- Vipers QB Quinton Flowers missing from team due to ‘personal reasons’