TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The football team at the University of South Florida gathered on campus for the third official practice of fall camp on Tuesday morning.
Jeff Scott, the Bulls’ head coach, did not join the team – and for a good reason. Scott and his wife Sara welcomed their second child into the world on Monday. Hunter Bradford Scott is the couple’s first son.
The team is expected to practice in full pads on Thursday.
LATEST USF BULLS NEWS:
- USF – FAU game postponed amid COVID-19 concerns
- USF football pauses practices following COVID outbreak on opponent’s team
- USF RB Johnny Ford says he has another chance to do what he loves this season
- USF Bulls contact tracing through Notre Dame game video after Fighting Irish players test positive for COVID-19
- With no fans in stadium, USF defeats The Citadel, 27-6