TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The football team at the University of South Florida participated in its first practice of fall camp on Friday.
Although the Bulls have been conditioning on campus for weeks, they have not had an official practice since March 10.
The Bulls new head coach, Jeff Scott, led one practice on that day before the pandemic canceled the rest of the spring practices.
Scott as well as a handful of players spoke at the conclusion of this practice about their excitement as well as how they are keeping themselves safe.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Cyberattack hobbles major hospital chain’s US facilities
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- Lightning strikes Zephyrhills mobile home, family of five left homeless
- Halloween scheduled as NASA, SpaceX’s next crewed launch