(CNN) — Tim Tebow said “I do” to 2017 Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters over the weekend.
The couple exchanged vows in front of about 250 guests at a resort in the bride’s home country of South Africa.
The former college football star, now commentator, says he wrote his own vows, mixing traditional lines with personal messages.
The ceremony reportedly mixed American and South African customs.
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- What’s deadlier? Coronavirus or flu
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen