(CNN) — Tim Tebow said “I do” to 2017 Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters over the weekend.
The couple exchanged vows in front of about 250 guests at a resort in the bride’s home country of South Africa.
The former college football star, now commentator, says he wrote his own vows, mixing traditional lines with personal messages.
The ceremony reportedly mixed American and South African customs.
- David L. Lander, best known as ‘Squiggy’ on Laverne & Shirley, dies at 73
- College students surprise professor with heartwarming thank you message, video goes viral
- McRib is back for the first time in 8 years
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Officials: 17th Florida panther struck, killed by vehicle this year