(CNN) — Tim Tebow said “I do” to 2017 Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters over the weekend.
The couple exchanged vows in front of about 250 guests at a resort in the bride’s home country of South Africa.
The former college football star, now commentator, says he wrote his own vows, mixing traditional lines with personal messages.
The ceremony reportedly mixed American and South African customs.
- Jaguars announce plans for 25% capacity, masks in 2020
- Army to recommend independent investigation into Vanessa Guillen murder, congresswoman says
- Buccaneers’ Donovan Smith says playing during coronavirus pandemic is not worth the risk
- Security guard charged with murder after fighting with customer over face mask rules
- Florida deputies rescue baby left in locked car following stolen vehicle investigation