PLANT CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Tampa Bay Vipers invited a special group of fans from Quest, Inc. to watch them practice on Wednesday afternoon.
The group was made up of fans who have developmental disabilities.
Gabrielle Shirley captured the group interacting with the offensive line.
One of the fans, Christopher Schlobohm, wanted to show the players his shoes. It appeared the players liked them!
Matthew Novakoski shared what he enjoyed the most about the day.
Gabrielle Shirley spoke to the team about meeting those fans following the practice.
LATEST VIPERS NEWS:
- XFL suspends operations, lays off employees
- XFL no longer playing regular season games amid coronavirus outbreak
- Vipers head coach hopes energetic crowd at upcoming home game will help bring a win
- Vipers QB Taylor Cornelius expected to start on Sunday
- Vipers QB Quinton Flowers missing from team due to ‘personal reasons’