TORONTO (AP) — Andrei Vasilevskiy made 16 saves and the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-2 to take a 2-1 lead in their best-of-seven playoff series.
Alex Killorn, Brayden Point and Victor Hedman scored for the Lightning, who had to hold off a 6-on-5 push by the Blue Jackets late.
Joonas Korpisalo made 31 stops for Columbus, and Riley Nash and Eric Robinson had goals. Game 4 is Monday.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Democrats urge citizens and corporations to fight controversial ‘anti-riot’ bill
- New ‘anti-riot’ law divides prominent Tampa Bay area law enforcement officials
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Medical examiner: Capitol officer died of natural causes
- ‘He always shows up for us so we show up for him’: Mike Evans attends Arians Family Foundation event