TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — The Stanley Cup Final looks a lot different this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Instead of traveling back and forth to play games in their two cities, the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Dallas Stars are playing the entire series in Edmonton, Canada.
And while Edmonton is a whopping 2,800+ miles away from Amalie Arena here in Tampa, Florida, the distance has not dimmed the excitement of Lightning fans.
Send your fan photos to email@example.com!
LATEST BOLTS NEWS:
- Lightning win home opener, Stamkos leads way with 3 points
- Lightning to hit the ice with no fans inside Amalie Arena
- Lightning unveil seven Stanley Cup Championship banners ahead of season opener
- Lightning to unveil replica Cup banners around Tampa Bay ahead of season opener
- Lightning defenseman to make NHL debut in season opener