LOS ANGELES (WFLA) – The former Los Angeles Ram, Ndamukong Suh, managed to recover a fumble and return it for a touchdown in the final minute of the game on Sunday. Those six points would solidify the Buccaneers victory putting them 15 points ahead of the Rams.
Question: Who caused the Rams quarterback, Jared Goff, to fumble the football?
Answer: Shaquil Barrett, the player who seems to be at the center of every outstanding defensive play for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
When we asked Suh about that memorable play, he praised the effort of his teammate.
“Shaq is playing great,” said Suh. “He continues to be very hot and I am glad I got the opportunity to play off of him and go from there.”
- Tampa Bay misses out on first WrestleMania due to coronavirus
- US Coast Guard rescues 4 people from overturned boat near Sarasota
- Pro Football Hall of Famer Bobby Mitchell dies at 84
- Coronavirus response: Feeding Tampa Bay partners with celebrity chef for weekly Facebook series
- Search to continue for Kennedy Townsend’s daughter, grandson