TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Now that the Tampa Bay Rays have reached the postseason for the first time in six years, you may be wondering where you can get tickets.
The team is scheduled to play their first two games against the Astros in Houston. Their guaranteed third game takes place at Tropicana Field on Monday. And you better move fast if you want to get tickets.
Tickets will go on sale at 4 p.m. on Thursday. The team is going mobile-only for the postseason, meaning fans must use the MLB Ballpark app on their smartphones to bring up tickets. The mobile-only tickets “prevent fraudulent tickets from being in the marketplace,” the team said.
To buy tickets, click here.
- Coronavirus in Florida: Over 4,000 cases in state, no overnight deaths
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Age is not the only risk for severe coronavirus disease
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives
- Mahoning County engineer says flushing wipes can lead to flooded basements