TAMPA (WFLA) – Tampa Bays Rays pitcher Tyler Glasnow had a unique way of getting himself pumped up prior to his starts with the Rays.
Shkreli was sentenced to seven years in prison for fraud in 2018 and is most well known for his price hike of the drug Daraprim.
Daraprim, which can be a life-saving drug, which is used to treat parasitic infections in patients with compromised immune systems. Under Shkreli, the drug went from $13.50 to $750 per pill overnight.
Shkreli is also known for attacking critics on social media and offering a bounty to anyone who could give him one of Hillary Clinton’s hairs.
Passan added in a later tweet that Glasnow has moved on to other methods of pre-game motivation, as athletes often do, making sure to shake up their routines when they hit a funk. But still is not a fan of Shkreli.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Deputies seek tips in Brandon death investigation
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus
- Indian village cheers for Harris before swearing-in