BALTIMORE (NewsNation Now) — The game between the Baltimore Ravens and the Pittsburgh Steelers has been rescheduled for the second time, the NFL announced Friday.
The game has been moved to Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 8 p.m. ET.
“These decisions were made out of an abundance of caution to ensure the health and safety of players, coaches and game day personnel and in consultation with medical experts,” the NFL said in a press release announcing the postponement.
The NFL Network reported Thursday Raven’s quarterback Lamar Jackson tested positive for the virus.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Florida coronavirus: Over 1 million COVID-19 vaccinations administered in the state
- Couple married 67 years receives COVID vaccine after diagnosis forced them apart
- Chinese city reports coronavirus found on ice cream
- Pasco County adds 4 vaccination clinics for residents 65+
- ‘We want to sound the alarm’: CDC warns more infectious COVID strain may become dominant in US