(AP) – The National Hockey League has postponed its scouting combine, awards ceremony and draft that were scheduled for June.
With the NHL season on pause since March 12, the postponement of these events did not come as a surprise. The league is still working on scenarios of what hockey would look like if it is able to resume this season.
The NHL did not provide new dates for the events.
- House Dems urge Senate lawmakers to review police reform bill
- Jaguars announce plans for 25% capacity, masks in 2020
- Army to recommend independent investigation into Vanessa Guillen murder, congresswoman says
- Buccaneers’ Donovan Smith says playing during coronavirus pandemic is not worth the risk
- Security guard charged with murder after fighting with customer over face mask rules