(CNN) — NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace has unveiled the new paint job and message for his race car.
His number 43 car is now adorned with the hashtag “Black Lives Matter” across the side. On the hood are two hands clasped together — one black and one white. Written underneath is “Compassion, Love and Understanding.”
Wallace says he hopes the new look can bring more awareness to the “Black Lives Matter” movement.
The car will be used in the Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 on Wednesday in Virginia.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Staying breezy to start the new week
- Report: Carole Baskin to get new show about animal exploitation
- Tampa Bay rescue team helps save 30 Panhandle residents from floodwater
- Survivor writes free ‘how-to’ guide on beating brain cancer
- Soldier surprises kids with early homecoming at school