(CNN) — NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace has unveiled the new paint job and message for his race car.
His number 43 car is now adorned with the hashtag “Black Lives Matter” across the side. On the hood are two hands clasped together — one black and one white. Written underneath is “Compassion, Love and Understanding.”
Wallace says he hopes the new look can bring more awareness to the “Black Lives Matter” movement.
The car will be used in the Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 on Wednesday in Virginia.
- Good Samaritan hand delivers lost wallet to Florida woman’s home
- 1 in 6 Gen Zers identify as LGBT: Gallup poll
- ‘Real world’ test of Pfizer COVID vaccine confirms effectiveness at preventing illness, even after single dose
- Tom Vilsack confirmed as agriculture secretary again
- DeSantis vs Fried? Limbaugh flag fight could be early signal of what’s to come in 2022 Florida gubernatorial race