(CNN) — NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace has unveiled the new paint job and message for his race car.
His number 43 car is now adorned with the hashtag “Black Lives Matter” across the side. On the hood are two hands clasped together — one black and one white. Written underneath is “Compassion, Love and Understanding.”
Wallace says he hopes the new look can bring more awareness to the “Black Lives Matter” movement.
The car will be used in the Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 on Wednesday in Virginia.
- Woodcarver honoring 13 killed in Kabul, visits Tampa Bay mother of fallen solider
- Amazon opens 150,000 new positions with $18 an hour average pay, sign-on bonuses
- Pasco school leaders to discuss changing school start times due to bus driver shortage
- Ybor’s Due Amici honors Casey DeSantis in NASCAR race
- Bidens honor 2020, 2021 National Teachers of the Year