(CNN) – Super Bowl LIV turned out to be the 10th most-watched Super Bowl in NFL history.
According to Neilsen numbers, 102 million people watched the Kansas City Chiefs beat the San Francisco 49ers Sunday night 31-20.
That’s up from last year’s big game, which averaged roughly 100 million viewers.
Chiefs star quarterback Patrick Mahomes led the team in a comeback during the final minutes. It’s the team’s first Super Bowl win in 50 years.
24-year-old Mahomes was named the MVP, the youngest in Super Bowl history.
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- Healthy Home Cooking with Wine!
- Pasco teacher questions cruise voucher she can’t accept because of quarantine rules
- Hillsborough Co. Solar Co-op launches for residents to go solar together
- 92-year-old Denver woman in need of place to live after eviction