(CNN) – Super Bowl LIV turned out to be the 10th most-watched Super Bowl in NFL history.
According to Neilsen numbers, 102 million people watched the Kansas City Chiefs beat the San Francisco 49ers Sunday night 31-20.
That’s up from last year’s big game, which averaged roughly 100 million viewers.
Chiefs star quarterback Patrick Mahomes led the team in a comeback during the final minutes. It’s the team’s first Super Bowl win in 50 years.
24-year-old Mahomes was named the MVP, the youngest in Super Bowl history.
- Bills WR Cole Beasley rather retire than follow NFL COVID rules
- Conservative activists heckle Mike Pence at conference in Florida
- President Biden encourages vaccinations as US looks to miss July 4 target
- Mississippi man spends 15 hours in Waffle House after losing fantasy football bet
- Citrus County nursing home resident injured, DCF investigating