TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Jesuit Tigers hosted the Plant City Raiders on the first Friday Night Blitz of the high school football season on Friday.
Plant City won the game 37-29. The game kicked off at 7:30 p.m. at Jesuit Football Field.
Plant City scored an unanswered 14 points in the first quarter. Jesuit outscored the Raiders 15-13 in the second quarter and then scored seven points to Plant City’s 10 in the third. Jesuit scored seven points in the fourth and managed to hold Plant City scoreless but it wasn’t enough for the win.
- FHSAA votes to start fall sports on July 27
- UF defensive lineman preparing for possible 2020 college football season
- Pinellas schools adjust summer workouts after COVID-19 spike
- Local student athletes return to workouts under new COVID-19 rules
- Hillsborough Schools announce new safety measures after football player’s death