TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released their schedule for the team’s training camp.
The Bucs will report for training camp at the AdventHealth Training Center on Thursday, July 25 and hit the field the next day, Friday, July 26. The practice is open to the public.
The team will also conduct four other workouts in front of season pass members, the military and other select guests.
“Coach Arians, his staff and our players are eager to continue their preparations for the upcoming 2019 season,” said Buccaneers Chief Operating Officer Brian Ford. “Our entire organization is eagerly anticipating the start of our 11th training camp at our state-of-the-art training facilities at the AdventHealth Training Center. With 15 practices open to the general public and select groups, our fans will have plenty of opportunities to come out and experience the excitement firsthand as we usher in this new era of Buccaneers football under coach Arians.”
The public can attend the event for free by visiting Buccaneers.com and downloading a digital ticket. Parking is also free of charge.
Here are the dates and start times of practices open to the public:
- Friday, July 26…4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 27…4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 28…4:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 29…4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 30…4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 3…6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 6…4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 7…4:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 12…4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 13…10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 14…10:00 a.m.
The times below are for practices designated for exclusive viewing opportunities and are not open to the general public:
- Thursday, August 1…6:30 p.m. (Women of Red)
- Friday, August 2…6:30 p.m. (Krewe Member Day)
- Monday, August 5…8:00 a.m. (Military Day presented by USAA)
- Sunday, August 11…4:00 p.m. (Krewe Member Day)
News Channel 8 is your official Tampa Bay Buccaneers station. Stay with WFLA and WFLA.com for full coverage as we head into the upcoming season.