TAMPA (WFLA) – The University of South Florida, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the Tampa Sports Authority are holding a press conference tomorrow to discuss to return of fans at Raymond James Stadium.
The press conference will take place on Zoom at 1 p.m. and will be attended by Eric Hart, President/CEO of the Tampa Sports Authority, Brian Ford, Chief Operating Officer of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Michael Kelly, Vice President of Athletics at the University of South Florida.
No exact details have been released about the press conference at this time.
On Saturday, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced a plan to begin reopening their stadium to fans, starting the next home game against the Chargers on Oct. 4.
The Bucs say season ticket holders with continuous membership since 1998 or earlier will have the first crack at a limited number of tickets for next week’s home game, which goes on sale Thursday.
MORE ON THE BUCCANEERS
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Vita Vea in, Antonio Brown out for Bucs in NFC title game
- Big Game Bound Week 20: AFC, NFC championship previews
- ‘This could be the year’: Meet the Bucs superfans who removed cheese from diet ahead of NFC championship game
- Brady, talented Buccaneers playmakers developing chemistry