TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – You can easily blame the outcome of the game on the uneven distribution of the turnovers.
The Carolina Panthers had one turnover, a fumble.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers had seven turnovers, five interceptions and two fumbles. Jameis Winston played a part in six of them.
“I am going to state the obvious,” said the Buccaneers head coach, Bruce Arians, following the loss in London. “You are not going to beat anybody with seven turnovers. I loved the effort. Our guys worked hard. They played hard. We did not play well enough obviously to win the game giving them the ball that many times.”
The team will have a bye week before they face their next opponent, the Tennessee Titans, on the road on Oct. 27.
- Pedestrian fatally struck by vehicle in Pinellas County
- Florida state parks to follow local mask orders, Caladesi Island Park temporarily closed
- Bond denied for woman charged in connection with Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s murder
- Man wins $2M lottery after clerk gives him wrong ticket
- Fans to be allowed to attend next month’s NASCAR races in Daytona