TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced on Twitter that Tom Brady has been cleared to enter the team facility on Monday.
The announcement confirms he passed both of his COVID-19 tests. Every player and every staff member is required to pass two prior to walking through the doors.
Brady will start his first training camp with the Buccaneers on Tuesday.
LATEST BUCCANEERS NEWS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL BUCS STATION:
- Bucs offensive linemen feed more than 1,100 families on Thanksgiving
- Bucs head coach includes Tom Brady in his criticism of tough loss
- Brady throws 2 interceptions, Bucs fall to Rams 27-24
- LIVE GAME UPDATES: Los Angeles Rams vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Bucs allow players’ families to get tested at team facility