TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced on Twitter that Tom Brady has been cleared to enter the team facility on Monday.
The announcement confirms he passed both of his COVID-19 tests. Every player and every staff member is required to pass two prior to walking through the doors.
Brady will start his first training camp with the Buccaneers on Tuesday.
LATEST BUCCANEERS NEWS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL BUCS STATION:
- SOLD OUT: All Buccaneers 2021 home game tickets already gone
- Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes featured as ‘Madden 22’ cover athletes
- Former Bucs rookie Cameron Kinley staying positive after Navy denies request to pursue NFL dream
- ‘If you want to get back to normal, get vaccinated’: Bucs organization hopes to get 85% of players vaccinated
- Bucs QB Tom Brady ‘able to do some different things this year’ after knee surgery