TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced on Twitter that Tom Brady has been cleared to enter the team facility on Monday.
The announcement confirms he passed both of his COVID-19 tests. Every player and every staff member is required to pass two prior to walking through the doors.
Brady will start his first training camp with the Buccaneers on Tuesday.
LATEST BUCCANEERS NEWS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL BUCS STATION:
- Cameron Brate shares COVID-19 story: ‘The only thing I experienced was a loss of taste for two days’
- Buccaneers signing RB LeSean McCoy
- ‘Hey, is this Tom?’ Brate starstruck by Brady
- Bucs players experiencing Brady’s ‘intensity level’ during training camp, Arians says
- Bucs tight end Cameron Brate brings special guest to training facility