TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – It’s official! The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hung up a large banner of their new starting quarterback outside of Raymond James Stadium.
Tom Brady’s banner was officially put up on Friday and currently hangs on the Dale Mabry Highway side of the stadium.
With the NFL pre-season scrapped, Bucs fans can see Brady in his new jersey for the first time during week one against the New Orleans Saints.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane warning issued for parts of the Carolinas as Isaias moves north
- Leigh’s runcast: Intense heat makes it more difficult to exercise outside
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Isaias heads north; drier air locally
- Dunkin’s free coffee Mondays begin Aug. 3
- Eagles coach Doug Pederson tests positive for COVID-19