TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – It’s official! The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hung up a large banner of their new starting quarterback outside of Raymond James Stadium.
Tom Brady’s banner was officially put up on Friday and currently hangs on the Dale Mabry Highway side of the stadium.
With the NFL pre-season scrapped, Bucs fans can see Brady in his new jersey for the first time during week one against the New Orleans Saints.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- High-tech wristband reminds employees to wash hands, tracks how well they do it
- Israel strike in Gaza destroys building with AP, other media
- Busch Gardens drops mask requirement for vaccinated guests
- Disney, Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando change mask requirements for guests
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Fantastic weekend ahead with low humidity