TAMPA (WFLA) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are home to seven of the top 10 NFL jersey sales, according to ESPN.
The Bucs’ popularity skyrocketed after the acquisitions of former Patriots legends Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski. According to a tweet by ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the new players are translating to jersey sale purchases.
Couple the new names on the back with a fresh design unveiled in April, the excitement in Tampa Bay around jersey replicas are sure to be high.
Incredibly, five different versions of Tom Brady’s new Bucs jersey made the top ten list. The jerseys purchased the most were the ‘pewter alternate vapor’ (3), ‘white vapor’ (4), ‘red’ (5), ‘red vapor’ (6), and ‘pewter alternate’ (10).
Gronkowski’s Bucs jersey entered at seven on the list with the ‘pewter alternate’ color.
Florida teams accounted for nine of the top 10 jersey sales.
- Suspect bites through Florida deputy’s pants during arrest
- Newsfeed Now: Officer saves 2-year-old boy; WWII canteen returned to family
- Bradenton couple ready to celebrate 75th wedding anniversary
- Romney won’t oppose Senate vote on Trump pick
- National Voter Registration Day: Local events getting people to the polls