TAMPA (WFLA) – Tight end Rob Gronkowski and quarterback Tom Brady have been reunited in Tampa Bay. The New England Patriots have agreed to trade the retired tight end to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
And now, lifelong Bucs fans are loving life right about now, especially Tampa native, Donshay Inmon.
“Man, I love my Bucs! Ups and downs, you know what I mean? It’s amazing to see what they’re doing right now, bringing in Brady, bringing in Gronk,” Inmon said.
Wayne Curtiss, the owner of Smack Apparel, showed how his company created a shirt with the Bucs new QB on the front. And now he is hard at work making gear for Gronk fans.
There’s no doubt, fans are feeling it, the excitement, the anticipation, looking forward to the future with the dynamic duo here at home.
Earlier this week, Rob Gronkowski told the Andy Cohen show that he’s not “totally done” playing. And not when it comes to playing with Tom Brady.
News Channel 8 is your official Tampa Bay Buccaneers station. Stay with WFLA and WFLA.com for full coverage as we head into the upcoming season.
- Deputies seek tips in Brandon death investigation
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted to inauguration by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- Indian village cheers for Harris before swearing-in