TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Buccaneers legend Rondé Barber will be inducted into the Ring of Honor this fall.
Barber will become the 13th player to be enshrined into the Ring of Honor at Raymond James Stadium.
The ceremony will take place at halftime of the Bucs Week 3 game against the New York Giants on Sept. 22.
Barber spent his entire 16-year career with the Buccaneers. He started in 215 consecutive games, amassing 47 interceptions, the most in the team’s history. Barber also recorded 14 non-offensive and 28 sacks, the most by any cornerback in NFL history.
Barber will join five of his Super Bowl-winning teammates, Mike Alstott, Derrick Brooks, Jon Gruden, John Lynch and Warren Sapp, in the Ring of Honor.
- Hearing wraps up for convicted cop killer who wants new trial
- VIDEO: Florida homeowner cleverly activates security camera to capture armed carjacking
- Tampa Bay Rays employee faces 39 counts of child pornography
- Mom said two fake child protective services agents tried to take her son
- Boy left in hot car Tuesday evening as punishment by father, police say