TAMPA (WFLA) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers released veteran linebacker Deone Bucannon Wednesday morning, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported.
Buccanon, 27, was in his first season with the Buccaneers, registering three tackles in the team’s first five games.
He was drafted by the Cardinals in the first round of 2014.
The Bucs face the Carolina Panthers Sunday in London.
- Olympic gold medalist from Clearwater hoping to qualify for 2020 Olympic Games
- Search underway for suspect in Polk County double homicide
- Pedophile who abused up to 200 children found dead in prison
- Lay’s introduces grilled cheese and tomato soup flavored chips
- Ex-officer charged with murder after firing into window, killing Texas woman